Corboy Presbyterian Church, or Meeting House, is situated north of the N4 between Edgeworthstown and Longford. It is the oldest Presbyterian church in continual use outside of Ulster, and serves the oldest Presbyterian congregation in the midlands.
A church has stood on this site since the second half of the 17th century. The present church is believed to have been built in 1729 by Rev. James Bond, a member of a prominent local family.
The church is a simple barn-style structure; it is similar in design to some found in Ulster, particularly that in Dunmurry, Co. Antrim.
The two-storey block to the rear of the church served as a manse, the residence of the minister, until a new house was built adjacent to the church grounds in 1847. The surrounding graveyard has many fine memorials to members of the community.